All NEW Kid's Bike - Specialized Jett
Buying your child a bike is a critical investment that can be tricky to get right. At Bikeline, we know how important it is to fit the bike to the rider but when your child is growing so fast, it can be really difficult to find the right bike. Let alone find a bike that is right for your child after a growth spurt or two!!
What we love about Specialized is they develop bikes from research. The all new Jett is the most adjustable and highly kids-specific bike on the market. It has been developed from the information gained from the cycling industry's best bike fitters analysing how kids ride.
- Lightweight and Fast Rolling - The Jett 24” weighs in at just 9.39kg. The sleek design, light weight, and fast-rolling Pathfinder Tires will have kids leading the pack or keeping up with the grown-ups.
- Adjustability for three summers - Our research found that kids grow faster in their arms and legs than their torso, so we built a bike that can accommodate average growth for up to 3 summers. Adjustability comes from 2-hole positions 20” and 24” geared bike cranks, a longer seat post, and adjustable handlebars for extended reach. Use the Fit Tool to get all the adjustments perfectly dialed as your kid grows.
- Safe in their hands - The narrow diameter grips and adjustable brakes makes sure that the rider can comfortably steer and control the bike. This comfort instills confidence as the rider can manoeuvre easily.
- Go Further, Faster - A kids-specific 130mm Bridge Saddle and narrow q-factor cranks create hip-knee-ankle alignment for the rider. This helps to avoid knee pain and improve pedalling power—so riders can pedal further, faster.
Jett Fit Tool
- Specialized have created a Fit Tool to optimise the bike fits to your child's ever changing bodies. When you purchase a Jett bike from Bikeline, our staff will talk you through how to use it. Essentially, the Fit Tool takes three measurements - height, shin length and arm length. It uses these measurements to suggest the appropriate crank position, handlebar reach and saddle height. Parents are encouraged to visit the Fit Tool on Specialized.com every six months.