Returns, Exchange and Refunds Policy
At Bikeline we want you to be satisfied with your purchase.
For online orders: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
In principle all returns, exchanges and refunds shall be dealt with in person at our store located at 13 Railway Street, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350. Please always bring the complete product in its original packaging and your proof of purchase.
If you can't come to our store then any related postage cost for your return, exchange or refund are to be covered by you. You can contact email@example.com to request our assistance.
Most of our products are covered under warranties by their manufacturers. This could vary from 1 year to lifetime warranties, depending on the product. Some products (such as Roval wheels) have coverage that even covers accidental damage while riding them.
Malfunction: If the product bought from us has a malfunction or issue we are more than happy to assist you with a repair or exchange of the product. Our team will assess if the cause is a product error or a user error.
In the case of a product error within the warranty period:
- If the manufacturer does not have a direct business to consumer warranty support, then we will handle the warranty process with the manufacturer for you.
- If we can't replace or repair the product in a reasonable timeframe we will assist in a refund.
Exchange - Bikes: In principal we don't exchange bikes after they have left the shop.
- In store purchases: Our team would have assisted you and advised you on the right sizing and the rider would have been offered the opportunity to test ride it prior to your decision to purchase.
- Online / over the phone purchases: If you have purchased a bicycle online or over the phone it is your responsibility to have chosen the right bicycle for your goals and the right size. We recommend testing a similar bicycle prior to purchase and we recommend a bike sizing to be performed at your local store to ensure the bike is set up to your body posture. Significant cost would have been made by us to get the bicycle to you in a built up state.
- In the exceptional case where we do accept an exchange all cost related to preparation, bike build, shipping, return etc will be billable to you.
Exchange - Other products: If you've purchased the product from us online or as a gift for another person and the product is the wrong size we will assist you in exchanging it for another size within 30 days of purchase. Any returned products in these cases need to be in a unused and saleable condition for us to accept your exchange. If we can't find an acceptable exchange for you we will provide you with a gift voucher to use at a later date.
Items bought on Sales: Items bought on Sales with a discount of more than 10% are not eligible for exchange or return as the purpose of the sale would have been to clear that stock. Your purchase would have prevented a next customer from purchasing it and we may have proceeded to remove your purchased variants from our systems creating a large administrative burden if we were to take it back.
Restocking fee: We may charge a restocking fee of $20 if we accept your product back in stock.