This product was installed on a new bike and the client chose to upgrade their saddle to a different model or size. No header card, no returns policy.
Performance and comfort are two words that aren’t often found together, but the alloy-railed, Oura Comp saddle proves you don’t have to sacrifice one to get the other. It’s a race-ready saddle, curved and contoured to put you in a position that offers optimal power transfer as you’re putting in efforts. With its narrow nose and thicker padding with Gel inserts, the Oura provides comfort on long rides while the women’s Body Geometry cutout reduces pressure on soft tissue. End result? You can plan those weekend adventures or get ready to drop the hammer on the group with equal confidence.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell features women’s tuning for all-day riding efficiency.
- Thicker, super-lightweight padding with gel inserts for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight and durable Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam with Gel for additional cushioning.
- SWAT™ compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.