Bikeline is excited by Specialized's new Vado SL. This bike is great for the daily commute, getting around day and enjoying a lovely day of cruising. It is unrivalled by its competitors when it comes to quality, range and power. Even better, it is light enough to carry!
This bike helps you to be seen as it is equipped with extra-bright, built in light in the front and the back. DRYTECH fenders help keep the water and road spray off your legs and trousers. Bags and panniers are easy to add onto the standard rear rack.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
Please visit us today (E-Bikes Toowoomba or Bikeline) to enquire further about this bike.