Apollo Mark IV is a flat-bar road bike with 8 speed internal hub. Apollo Mark IV is perfect for regular commuters who want to get around town in style.
Apollo Mark IV features a steel frame to provide a smoother ride, and add to the vintage aesthetic. The geometry is sporty whilst still being comfortable, with the rider placed in an upright position for better visibility and control. The frame also has rack and fender mounts for the easy addition of accessories.
With mudguards and a pannier rack fitted as standard on the Mark III, this bike comes ready to go straight out of the box. Giving you protection from water and road grime, and options to store your backpack or fit pannier bags quite easily.
A Shimano 8 speed internal geared hub gives the rider a selection of gears to make for an easy ride, and the Nexus hub provides low maintenance, easy operation.
The Apollo Mark IV is a flat-bar road bike, perfect for the first time commuter or occasional recreational cyclist.
- DESCRIPTION 700c alloy commuter - 1 x 8 speed IGH
- FRAME Cromoly steel commuter frame with rack and fender mounts
- FORK 700c Hi-ten 1-1/8 straight blade fork with rack and fender mounts
- HEADSET A-head 1-1/8" threadless with semi cartridge bearings
- HANDLEBAR Oversize alloy low riser bar, bore: 31.8mm, W: 580mm, sweep: 5°
- GRIP Leather look tape grip
- HEADSTEM Alloy 4 bolt stem, bore: 31.8mm L: S/M=90mm, L=105mm, XL=120mm
- CRANKSET Cold forged 44T crank with double chain cover L: 170mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET Cartridge bottom bracket
- PEDALS Low profile high impact resin
- FRONT DERAILLEUR N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR N/A
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Nexus shift 8 speed
- CASSETTE Shimano 20T freewheel
- CHAIN KMC Z-610
- BRAKES Alloy linear pull brakes
- WHEELS 700c Double wall rims with machined side walls, 32 hole F/V, Shimano Nexus internal rear hub, alloy front hub and stainless spokes.
- TYRES 700 x 40c 60tpi wire bead with puncture protection
- SADDLE Classic series saddle with brass rivets
- SEATPOST/CLAMP Alloy 27.2mm micro adjust
- EXTRAS Alloy full length front and rear mudguards
Please visit us today to enquire further about this bike.