- Fits Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT
- Supports VIRB, GoPro Hero, and any action camera that utilizes the GoPro style interface
- Improves video by removing plastic mount shake with its centred, out-front, rock solid locking system
- Made in the USA, Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. (Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded)
- Computers - for Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT
- Handlebars - 31.8 mm
- Material - anodized aluminium (100% carbon handlebar safe)
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
An integral part of K-Edge mounts are the connection where the arm and clamp are joined by two assembly bolts located on the underside of the mounts. THESE ASSEMBLY BOLTS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME. The torx head bolts are installed using a permanent thread-lock compound. Doing so will void all warranties.
We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.
K-EDGE Combo Mount are NOT DESIGNED to hold a Cycliq Fly 12. Cycliq Fly 12 users should choose the K-EDGE K13-410, K13-420, K13-2450 GO BIG camera/light mounts.
K-EDGE mounts co-polymer plastic computer inserts are designed to hold the corresponding computer ONLY (Garmin- black, WAHOO- blue, SIGMA – red), and breakaway in a crash to protect the computer body.